Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,605 (€1,740) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)