Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,249 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.787 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,559元 ($2,145) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)