Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,999 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,464 ($2,139) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)