Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,952 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,138 ($2,199) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)