Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,966 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,695 ($2,316) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (27 minutes ago)