Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,010 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.491 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,381 ($2,370) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)