Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,880 (R$ 8,224) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (41 minutes ago)