Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,428元 (R$ 8,540) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)