Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,444元 (R$ 7,729) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)