Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,394 (R 36,601) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)