Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10264 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,840 (руб 56,902) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)