Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11334 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,171 (руб 63,268) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (about 1 hour ago)