Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10244 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,128元 (руб 69,585) in Orenburg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)