Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,092元 (19,879 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)