Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,904元 (18,043 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)