Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,642 (31,954 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (41 minutes ago)