Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,928 (17,298 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (25 minutes ago)