Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,836元 (19,461 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)