Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,408 (19,616 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (about 2 hours ago)