Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,521 (18,948 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)