Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06306 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,617 (231,775 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (44 minutes ago)