Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01887 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,699元 (249,046 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)