Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01906 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,614 (242,092 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (31 minutes ago)