Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.686 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,245 (7,264 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)