Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,633 (7,850 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)