Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.733 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,921 (4,571 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (43 minutes ago)