Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.698 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,292元 (4,295 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.85 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)