Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.729 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,159 (4,141 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)