Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.861 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,390 (€1,194) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)