Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.790 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,813 (€1,388) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (25 minutes ago)