Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 620 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,922 (€1,269) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)