Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 825 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,726元 (€1,214) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)