Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,519 (€2,245) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)