Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.815 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,707 (4,246 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (44 minutes ago)