Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.745 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,851 (5,072 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)