Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02165 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,359 (616,953 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (37 minutes ago)