Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10206 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,562 (руб 64,292) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)