Cost of living comparison between Omsk, Russia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10832 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,660 (руб 98,412) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)