Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11271 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,906 (руб 61,275) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)