Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,018元 ($1,913) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)