Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.878 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,409 (4,478 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (32 minutes ago)