Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.699 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,436 (7,907 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (37 minutes ago)