Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,100 (11,428 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (29 minutes ago)