Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.635 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,026 (12,246 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)