Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,584 (11,600 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)