Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.854 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,983 (4,307 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)