Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30934 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,445元 (27,302 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)