Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29194 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,421 (49,395 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)