Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,117 (€1,535) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (20 minutes ago)