Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.889 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,415 (€1,447) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (38 minutes ago)