Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,011 (€1,553) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)