Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,342 (€2,800) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)