Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 565 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.776 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,609元 ($1,861) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)