Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,881 ($2,888) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)