Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,184 ($1,841) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)