Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.938 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,705元 ($1,687) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)