Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06157 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,969元 (¥178,162) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)