Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06024 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,156 (¥334,566) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)