Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06219 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,658元 (¥300,011) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)