Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12355 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,494 (44,466 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)