Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12130 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,045 (82,814 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)