Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24800 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,758 (27,249₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)