Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22210 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,192 (23,378₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)