Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24956 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,658 (22,671₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (33 minutes ago)