Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26266 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,890 (30,038₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)