Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26389 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,993 (53,025₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (36 minutes ago)