Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24664 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,927元 (32,138₴) in Odessa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)