Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26189 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,083 (23,226₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)