Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,632 (kr26,168) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)