Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.076 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,081 (kr14,942) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)