Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,204 (kr15,363) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)