Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.380 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,542元 (GH₵5,465) in Obuasi.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)