Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.432 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,681元 (GH₵5,365) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)