Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05781 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,526 (¥303,171) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)