Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05915 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,894 (¥319,435) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (42 minutes ago)