Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06180 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,895 (¥564,634) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (21 minutes ago)