Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05919 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,979 (¥354,425) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (41 minutes ago)