Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06094 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,289 (¥316,503) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)