Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34249 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,789元 (Mex$ 19,823) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)