Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34871 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,502 (Mex$ 18,645) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)