Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34489 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,902 (Mex$ 31,610) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)