Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.273 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,099 ($3,045) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (43 minutes ago)