Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.690 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,114 ($3,007) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (34 minutes ago)