Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02426 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,574元 (353,471 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)