Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02343 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,338 (313,148 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)