Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02421 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,427 (348,085 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)