Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06438 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,365 (Shilling145,466) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)