Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06684 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,980元 (Shilling149,313) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)