Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06847 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,536元 (Shilling139,272) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Valencia costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)