Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,712 (€1,862) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)