Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,376 (€1,729) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)