Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.863 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,965 (€1,649) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)