Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,199 (€3,150) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)