Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.000 CNY / TOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,074元 (Pa'anga 3,692) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)