Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34406 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,176 (Mex$ 35,390) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)