Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36809 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,382 (Mex$ 33,638) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)