Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10250 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,560 (руб 73,757) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)