Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10255 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,357 (руб 61,982) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)