Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12105 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,360 (руб 118,623) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)