Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10244 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,235元 (руб 70,626) in Novosibirsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)