Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12077 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,595 (руб 112,572) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)