Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12257 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,217 (руб 107,828) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)