Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11547 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,322 (руб 98,050) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)