Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10542 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,994元 (руб 56,856) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)