Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.169 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,670 (R$ 7,685) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)