Cost of living comparison between Novo Hamburgo, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,376 (R$ 7,637) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)