Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.848 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,742元 (R$ 4,189) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)