Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.941 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,055 (R$ 4,150) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)