Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,230 (R$ 4,392) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)