Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06704 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,951元 (118,597 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)