Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06593 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,607 (115,375 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)