Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06263 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,691 (106,841 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (37 minutes ago)