Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06607 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,813 (103,107 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)