Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06504 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,923元 (121,829 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)