Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05938 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,238 (189,270 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (35 minutes ago)