Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,631 (186,615 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (32 minutes ago)