Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06582 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,975 (105,970 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)