Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06560 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,541 (114,945 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)