Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,140 (€2,982) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)