Cost of living comparison between Novara, Italy and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,184 (€2,864) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)