Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,810 (R$ 5,128) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)