Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06556 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 109% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,515 (312,928 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)