Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06415 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,458 (272,145 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (33 minutes ago)