Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06669 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,142元 (302,009 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)