Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01909 CNY / MRO
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,070 (789,276 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)