Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19266 CNY / MRU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,324 (53,587 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (40 minutes ago)