Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19411 CNY / MRU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,906元 (51,035 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)