Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18988 CNY / MRU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,195元 (53,692 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)