Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.526 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,825 (£2,560) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)