Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.885 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,981 (£1,911) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)