Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.890 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,284 (£1,719) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)