Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.103 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,925元 (£1,640) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Portland, Oregon costs $120 (29 minutes ago)