Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.504 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,158 (£2,841) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)