Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.568 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,353 (£2,609) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (43 minutes ago)