Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,714 (18,756 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (33 minutes ago)