Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,253 (18,377 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (44 minutes ago)