Cost of living in Noorder-Paarl, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Noorder-Paarl (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,073 (R 17,719) in Noorder-Paarl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)