Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.486 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,786 (﷼ 776) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (30 minutes ago)