Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.563 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,677元 (﷼ 665) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)