Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.610 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,534 (﷼ 882) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)