Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.332 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,529 (﷼ 665) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)