Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.882 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,001 (﷼ 951) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (about 1 hour ago)