Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11076 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,209 (руб 56,053) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)